The Apeks XTX FSR 1st has been engineered to make diving every environment complete painless. The balanced diaphragm ensures you receive crystal clear air at a consistent rate no matter how deep you dive or how little air is remaining in the tank.
The XTX200 FSP 1st stage is environmentally sealed, this has two advantages, the first helps to prevent ice building up with the regulator allowing it to perform better in cold water. Secondly it prevents bacteria and mould getting into the regulator and reducing the quality of your air. The 2 high pressure and 4 low pressure ports are angled, allowing you to more easily route your cables.
Designed to work in conjunction with the balanced XTX200 2nd stage the FSR 1st stage will provide impressive performance with any 2nd you pair it thanks to its hi-spec design.
Apeks XTX200 FSR 1st Stage Regulator
- Balanced Design - The Apeks XTX200 1st stage is balanced ensuring it performs flawless whatever you throw at it, even if you’re running low on air.
- Easily Route Your Hoses - 2 angled High pressure and 4 angled Low-Pressure ports make routing your hoses easy.
- 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8" UNF.
- 2 angled high-pressure ports, 2 x 7/16" UNF
- Rated for Sub 10*C Water - Apeks have designed the XTX200 to function effortlessly in ice cold water thanks to it environmental sealing and heat exchangers.
- Resists Contaminants - The sealed main spring chamber prevents silt and contaminants from entering the system. This protects you from bacteria, mould or diseases getting into your regulator.
- Nitrox - The XTX200 is able to handle 40% Nitrox straight out of the box.
- Compact One Piece Body - The stylish FSR has a compact 1 piece design that helps it extract warmth from the ambient water enabling it to perform better in ice cold water.