Apek’ ‘entry-level’ XTX series 2nd stage offers the same impeccable performance as the high-end models in the range with a few changes to make an excellent value package.
Pneumatically balanced, the XTX40 provides you with consistent, effortless breathing, even when you tank becomes low on pressure. A venturi control allows you to prevent freeflow of the 2nd stage and the large convenient purge button is easy to use.
Designed to suit a wide variety of divers the Apeks XTX40 2nd stage features a Changeable Exhaust, allowing you to modify it to suit your preference.
The Apeks XTX40 comes with a Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece that helps to eliminate jaw fatigue and prevent your mouth drying out during long dives.
Apeks XTX40 2nd Stage Regulator
- Diver Changeable Exhaust - Apeks have designed their XTX range to suit you by allowing you to swap the exhaust between a larger and narrow model. The larger exhaust offers excellent bubble clearance making it ideal for underwater photographers while the 2nd is smaller and lighter, offering improved comfort during long dives. The 2nd stage is supplied with the narrow exhaust.
- Pneumatically Balanced - The XTX40 2nd stage is pneumatically balanced ensuring breathing remains effortless even when the pressure in your tank decreases.
- Venturi Control - Use the Venturi Control to prevent freeflow when at the surface.
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece - The Apeks XTX40 features a Comfo-bite mouthpiece. This uses a bridge that sits across your palate to support your 2nd stage reducing jaw fatigue and helps to prevent your mouth drying out.
- Large Purge Button - The Apeks XTX40 2nd stage features large 2-stage purge button ensuring it’s easy to use at a moments notice. The 2-stage elements allow for either a slow, controlled purge or more rapid full purge action.