Back-buoyancy rear bladder provides fantastic freedom of movement. Its streamlined and flexible design provides reduced drag and simple and effective buoyancy control whilst also ensuring a high level of comfort.
With full visibility, it is quick and simple to get access to the cylinders, valves, and regulators, which allows efficient adjustment at variable depths. The Storm Side mount wing system is suitable for use by all divers including professional side mount, cave and technical experts.
Supplied with harness, butt plate, wing and crotch strap ready assembled and is complete with rigging kit which includes attachment line, two extra strong bungee straps with a 100mm stainless steel swivel bolt snap and 48mm stainless steel screw lock quick link attached to each end.
Also two heavy duty fully adjustable Cam Bands with stainless steel buckles, and four 120mm stainless steel swivel bolt snaps, everything that is required for immediate side mount diving. The entire assembly can be quickly dismantled for ease of storage and travel.
• Outer shell: super durable 1680D nylon with double PU coating for maximum abrasion resistance. • Bladder material: 210D nylon with TPU lamination.
• Equipped with a high-performance inflator and efficient twin exhaust valve system.
• Soft padded back pad ensures great comfort.
• 20" corrugated hose.
• 16” low pressure direct feed hose.
• Weight: 3.0 KG. not including rigging kit:
• 1 Size Fully Adjustable.
• Colour: Black.
• 25LB - 11.35 KG Lift.
SKU: BC STM 25