Apeks’ classic DST Swivel head 1st stage is a classic among divers who need exceptional quality in a reasonably priced package. The elegant swivel head solution enables you to route your hoses optimally, through the 2 high pressure and 4 low pressure ports, even when using complex scuba setups. An optional 5th low-pressure port is ideal exotic hose routing.
The DST 1st stage features over-balanced diaphragm that performs exceptionally in deep water. As you descend deeper the surrounding pressure impedes the flow of air through your hoses, the over-balanced diaphragm compensates for this by increasing the pressure of air the deeper you dive.
Engineered for technical diving the XTX50 is rated for sub 10*C water and is environmentally sealed to inhibit ice build-up in the system. This also prevents bacteria and mould getting into the system and polluting your air supply.
Apeks XTX DST Regulator 1st Stage
- Over-Balanced Diaphragm - Designed for technical diving, the DST 1st has an over-balanced diaphragm ensuring it performs flawlessly even in extremely deep water.
- Environmentally Sealed - The Apeks XTX50 DST 1st is environmentally sealed. This prevents water getting into the regulator and causing ice build-up. Similarly, this prevents bacteria or mould entering the system and causing the quality of your air supply to deteriorate.
- Cold Water Ready - The Apeks XTX50 has been designed for technical diving and thus is rated for harsh water temperatures below 10*C.
- Swivel Head - The DST head swivels allowing you to route your hoses optimally and eliminate kinks.
- Easy Hose Routing - The DST features 2 high pressure ports and low pressure ports that allow you to easily attach and route all of your hoses.
- 2 High Pressure Ports (7/16" UNF)
- 4 Low Pressure Ports (3/8" UNF)
- Optional 5th Port - A 5th optional port allows you to configure more complex scuba setups easily.