The XTX50 Octopus matches the incredible performance of Apeks XTX range regulators. Designed to suit the needs of technical diving, it features the same range of features too, including venturi and Opening effort controls so you can adjust your breathing settings to suit your tastes and environment.
The 2 stage purge button is large and easy to use, especially important when you could be in a difficult spot. The first step of the button delivers a controlled clearing of the octo while pressing the button down fully rapidly purges the Octo.
As you’d expect, the XTX50 Octo is accented in yellow and comes with a bright 36” hose so you’ll be able to see it even in the murkiest dive.
Apeks XTX50 2nd Stage Octopus
- Diver Changeable Exhaust - Apeks have designed their XTX range to suit you. The 2nd stage comes with two swappable exhausts, a larger one for improved bubble clearance and a lightweight compact exhaust to ease of use.
- Pneumatically Balanced - The XTX50 Octopus is pneumatically balanced. This ensures that you receive consistent and clear airflow even when your tank has little air inside.
- Opening Effort Control - The opening effort control allows you to configure how easy your breathing is throughout your dive for an optimal performance and comfort.
- Venturi Lever - The large venturi level is easy to locate and use and any time and allows you to control how much breathing effort is required to receive air.
- Hi-Vis Accenting - Eye-Catching yellow accenting makes the XTX50 Octo highly visible even in murky water. The long 36” braided hose is also yellow.
- Large Purge Button - The large 2-stage purge button is easily accessible and allow for either a slow, controlled purge or more rapid full purge action.
- Suitable for Cold Water Use - The XTX50 Octo is rated for diving in sub 10*C water.
- Reversible Design - The XTX50 can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to left-handed to suit your preference and needs.