More affordable than the top end XTX regulators but no less feature-packed; the Apeks XTX50 2nd stage is the go-to technical 2nd stage. Designed to suit any diver in any situation the XTX50 is highly configurable. A diver changeable exhaust allows you to swap between a large exhaust for superior bubble dispersion and compact exhaust that is lighter.
A venturi control and opening effort dial allow you to control and configure how the XTX50 breathes on the fly to suit your tastes and environment.
The XTX50 is pneumatically balanced. This means that even when your tank is running low on air you don’t need to inhale harder to receive the same quantity of air.
The XTX comes with Comfo-Bite mouthpiece which features a bridge that sits across your palate, supporting the 2nd stage and virtually eliminating jaw discomfort after a long dive.
Apeks XTX50 2nd Stage Regulator
- Diver Changeable Exhaust - Apeks have designed their XTX range to suit you by allowing you to swap the exhaust between a larger and narrow model. The larger exhaust offers excellent bubble clearance making it ideal for underwater photographers while the 2nd is smaller and lighter, offering improved comfort during long dives. The 2nd stage is supplied with the narrow exhaust.
- Pneumatically Balanced - The XTX50 2nd stage is pneumatically balanced. This ensures that you receive consistent and clear airflow even when your tank has little air inside.
- Opening Effort Control - The opening effort control allows you to configure how easy your breathing is throughout your dive for an optimal performance and comfort.
- Venturi Control - Use the Venturi Control to prevent freeflow.
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece - The Apeks XTX50 features a comfo-bite mouthpiece. This uses a bridge that sits across your palate to support your 2nd stage reducing jaw fatigue and helps to prevent your mouth drying out.
- Large Purge Button - The large 2-stage purge button is easily accessible and allow for either a slow, controlled purge or more rapid full purge action.