The Aqua Lung Superzip Ergo Boots will keep your feet warm, protected and comfortable. Unlike other diving boots that stuff your foot into a roughly foot-shaped box the Aqua Lungs ‘Ergo’ design is anatomically correct. The Ergo Boot follow the contours of your foot, ensuring you don’t get sores of blisters during long days of kicking in the water.
Even when wearing your full scuba gear the massive 10mm thick rubber sole provides support and protection for the soles of your feet when you’re traversing rocky dive sites. The soles grippy compound ensures you’ll stay upright when you’re on slippery boat decks too.
5mm of stretchy neoprene ensures a cosy fit around your foot with substantial protection from the cold. Highly durable, the Superzip Ergo Boot features a YKK #10 zipper. It’s corrosion resistant and protected by a tough Supratex neoprene panel. It’ll survive years of abuse.
- Anatomically Correct Ergo™ Design - Unlike many boot designs the Superzip Ergo Elite boots are anatomically correct. By following the contours of your foot they prevent sores and blisters after a long day of diving.
- 2mm thick rubber protection - 2mm thick rubber protects your toe, heels and instep from knocks and abrasions caused by your fins.
- 5 Supratex Zipper Panel - The Zipper panel is made from ultra-tough Supratex ensuring the zipper doesn't wear out
- Heavy-Duty YKK Zipper - Non-corrosive YKK #10 zipper are made to handle seawater and abuse. It won’t fail, even with years of use.
- Flat-Lock Stitching - Flat-lock stitching has been used throughout the Superzip Ergo boots for greater flexibility and comfort for your feet.
- Cold-Water Suitable - 5mm of neoprene provides plenty of insulation so you can stay warm in colder water.
- 10mm Durable Rubber Sole - The heavy-duty 10 thick sole protects your feet from sharp rocks and provides support as you traverse rocky dive sites to keep your feet safe.
- Non-Slip Sole - The grippy non-slip sole means you’ll stay on your feet on slippery boat decks or dive sites.