The most tech-savvy diver will appreciate the i770R’s cutting-edge ultra-bright TFT* colour screen and its wireless Bluetooth connectivity packaged into a robust, functional, and compact design. Monitor all your information with the easy-to-use interface and intuitive 3-button navigation. Standard features include a rechargeable lithium battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) colour screen with easy-to-use interface
- Colour screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-colour TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
- Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
- Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
- Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
- 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Audible alarms and colour-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximise your next adventure safely
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
Aqualung i770R Dive Computer
Max Depth (Dive and Free Mode) 100m / 330 ft Max FO2 setting 21% to 100% Multiple Gas yes Max PO2 1.1 to 1.6 Audible alarm yes Gauge Mode yes Freedive yes Safety Stop yes Book Mark Yes Deep Stop user set ON/OFF Logbook yes History mode yes Download yes Fresh / Salt water select yes Temperature yes Algorithm Z+ Conservative factor Adj yes Activation (wet or button) Both Mounting option Wrist ALT adjustable auto adj. Ascent rate indicator yes Plan mode yes Calendar yes Batt power indicator yes LCD Display TFT Compass yes Shortcut screen no Preview Screen no Air integration yes Download cable included Bluetooth yes Set Audible ON/OFF yes Set Deep Stop On/Off yes Set Depth Alarm yes Set EDT alarm yes set N2BG alarm yes Set DTR alarm yes Set Safety stop Depth/Time yes Safety Stop Timer yes Set WET ON/OFF yes Set Units yes Set Max PO2 alarm yes Colours 1 Dive Profile via Download Freedive Memory via Download